We are Sadia and Nadia, sisters who have a passion for halal food. Our culinary hobbies include trying new restaurants, different cuisines, and instagramming pictures of food. Sadia loves to cook and bake, while Nadia enjoys eating only. Follow our blog to read about our food adventures and recipes.
A few interesting facts:
- We are both working professionals who manage to find time to enjoy halal food
- We started blogging because we would share our adventures with friends and family and we were suggested to put it together on a blog
- One of us has actually taken a course on Fiqh of Food & Fasting (by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi)
- If there are different opinions on a subject, respect different opinions
- One of us is enrolled in Bachelor of Applied Science – Nutrition & Food degree program (we love food that much!)
- One of us wants to combine an interest in photography and food to become a food photographer one day, inshallah!
If you have any restaurants or recipes that you’d like us to try, please feel free to give us a shout! We welcome constructive feedback.
You can either fill out the feedback form below or are more than welcome to directly email us at halalfoodenthusiasts[at]gmail.com